There’s more to the bathroom than we might give it credit for. The bathroom is also the one room in your Dream Home that we take most for granted. Many of our best ideas come to us in the shower. It’s that private space where we rehearse for a big presentation or even prepare for our job interview. It is one of the most essential rooms, which needs to be regularly cleaned and maintained. So if you observe a few basic rules, it is possible to get the very best out of your bathroom space.
Who Will Be Using the Bathroom?
One of the important considerations in planning a new bathroom is who will be using the room most. A master bathroom will have totally different requirements than a Family Bathroom.
Bathroom interior designs
- Bathroom floor plans– Your first task should be to decide on the best layout for the room. Create a layout in a way that l lines up the sink, toilet, and shower along one wall as in this bathroom. It’s the most efficient design, but it’s also the most limiting.
- Right Sanitary Ware- You should also consider showers, baths, and basins. Do you want to only include a free-standing shower unit or shower bath combination to give your bathroom the best of both worlds?
- Shower Enclosures: Planning is important for your Modern Home Design if you plan for a shower enclosure in your bathroom. Enclosures with doors that swing open require enough space around them for the door to allow you in and out.
- Baths: The standard bath size is 1700mm x 700mm but, if you have a Small Bathroom, a shower over the bath is a brilliant option.
- Basins: Wall-mounted basins give the illusion of more floor space and also allow the basin to be set at an ideal height for you and your family.
- Flooring– Bathroom floors need to be easy to clean and maintain, impervious to water, and slip-resistant but they also need to be attractive.
- Lighting- Plan your bathroom lighting by taking into account any features you want to highlight, as well as how much natural light enters the room. The integral part of the bathroom lighting is the mirror. you should ensure that you have wall-mount lights at each side of the mirror at eye level, with a third light above the mirror.
- Colour- Colour has the potential to energise and to soothe. When you develop your colour scheme, remember that colour comes from more than wall paint. The tones in the cabinetry wood and in the stone or tile you choose for floors and walls play a major factor in creating a comprehensive colour personality for your bathroom.
At the end, you should consider your personal style, but above all, you should pay attention to the dimensions, conditions and, the style of the rest of the house to ensure the bathroom complements the entire Design of your Modern Home. Last but not least. A lot of people see your bathroom and for some, it’s the ultimate judgment zone. So your bathroom isn’t the one space that you should neglect design-wise. Since this is the place where you “WASH AWAY YOUR TROUBLES WITH SOME BUBBLES.“